Born in 1977 in Warsaw, Poland. Studied Literature and Culture at the University of Warsaw.
Completed the course Professional Photography Practice at London College of Communication.
Lives and works in London.
His commissioned work includes portraiture, lifestyle, documentary and editorial. He also initiated a number of personal projects, which were shortlisted for various awards internationally.
Selected awards and achievements in recent years:
• Photofusion Salon/15 Exhibition, Photofusion Gallery, London
• Renaissance Photography Prize ("Belonging" Single Image Category Winner), Getty Images Gallery, London
• "About Face" Group Exhibition, Studio Ex Purgamento, Camden, London
• Grant for Cultural Journalists, Romanian Cultural Institute Bucharest
• 6th Annual Black & White Spider Awards (Nominated), Photo Paper B&W
• Prix de la Photographie (Gold Award in Photojournalism), Espace Dupon, Paris
• Foto8 Summer Show, HOST Gallery, London
• London Photographic Awards: Let's Face it 7 (Series - Commended), The Assembly Rooms, London
• International Photography Awards / Lucie Awards (Two Honourable Mentions)
• Magenta Flash Forward – Emerging Photographers from Canada, UK and US (Honorable Mention)
• British Journal of Photography International Photography Award (Shortlisted)
• London Photographic Awards: Let's Face it 5 (Series - Commended), Calumet Drummond Street, London
+44 (0)7749 307 814
COPYRIGHT © FRANEK STRZESZEWSKI 2012 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | email@example.com | +44 77 49 307 814